About Mobile Check-In
Check-In While On the Move at m.cathaypacific.com
Cathay Pacific is delighted to offer its new Mobile Check-In service – a feature that comes with exactly the same benefits as you check in online but with the added convenience of being accessible anytime anywhere while you are on the move. Mobile Check-In is accessible on all web-enabled mobile phones and requires no additional application downloads.
Mobile Check-In allows you to:
- Check in for you and your travelling companions
- Select seats using a seat map
- Send your check-in confirmation to your mobile device
To print or collect your boarding pass, choose from any one of the following ways:
- Go online and print your own boarding pass (where available )
- Go to the Self Check-In Bag Drop Counters at the airport
Mobile Check-In is available for eligible flights from 48 hours up to 90 minutes before departure.
Who can use Mobile Check-In
All passengers holding e-Tickets except,
- Passengers requiring Medical Assistance
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Passengers travelling in a group and are registered as a group in the booking
- Passengers whose ticket requires some additional payment
How to access Mobile Check-In
- Simply visit our mobile site at m.cathaypacific.com on your mobile browser
- Select the “Check-In” option.
- Retrieve your booking record by either logging in with your Marco Polo Club or Asia Miles membership number or by entering your flight and personal details
How to send your check-in confirmation on your mobile
You can send your check-in confirmation to your mobile device via SMS or email and allow you retrieve it anytime.
- To send your Check-In Confirmation via SMS/email
- Click on the "Send Check-In Confirmation" link
- Enter your contact details and click continue
You will receive the link to your check-in confirmation page which you can open using a mobile browser.
For more information about Mobile Check-In, please check out the Frequently Asked Questions Section.
- Make sure that your mobile device is equipped with data access functionality and a web browser, and that your mobile service provider does not block image downloads to your device.
- Your mobile service plan includes data access service.