- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Vancouver International Airport
Vancouver International Airport
Transit InformationAll passengers on transit must disembark and proceed to a "Sterile" room. Only transit passengers arriving from New York en route to Hong Kong can remain onboard.
The Canada Line train service is available. The station is located above the parkade complex accessible from domestic and international terminals. The travel time from Vancouver International Airport to downtown Vancouver is about 25 minutes.
Airport TransferTo city centre:
(15km / 9 miles)
Included in the price of airline ticket, charged at point of sale
Customs AllowanceNon-residents: the same as residents except additional cigarette allowance*
Canadian Residents: personal exemptions
48 hours: CAN $400 - amount includes alcohol and tobacco
7 days: CAN $750 - amount includes alcohol and tobacco
Alcohol and tobacco exemptions are as follows (non-residents and residents)
- 1.5 litre of wine or 1.14 of liquor or 24 x 355 ml cans or bottles (8.5 litres) of beer or ale
- free internet access available throughout the terminal
A Glance at Airport Facilities
- A nursery room is located in the corridor linking the International and Domestic Terminals. It is open 24 hours a day, features cribs and a washroom with changing facilities, and is unsupervised.
- The terminal building is designed for Barrier Free Access. Special services include visual paging.
- Internet Access is available for departing passengers at the Aerzone Business Centre (post-Security). This is also available at the CDS Business Centre located on the Arrivals Level.
- Green Coat Ambassadors (ie Customer Service Ambassadors wearing forest green jackets) can also help you find your way in the terminal.
For further information, click on the website of Vancouver International Airport
Check-in counters 150-156 located at Vancouver International Airport Terminal Departure Level 3
|Lounge||Cathay Pacific First and Business Class Lounge
Post security airside 3rd Level
Mar-Oct: Daily: 1015 - 1430; 1930 - 0215
Oct-Mar: Daily: 0900 - 1400; 2130 - 0100