- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Vancouver International Airport
Toronto Pearson International Airport
Transit InformationClear Canada Immigration and Customs. If you are heading for the United States, please pre-clear US Customs before connecting your flight.
Airport TransferTo city centre:
(28km / 18 miles)
To major hotels downtown:
Bus: CAD13.75 (one-way) / AD23.65 (round trip)
Tobacco Products: 200 cigarettes or 200g tobacco
Alcoholic Beverages: 1.14 litres of spirits or wine or 8.5 litres of beer or ale.
Others: Goods up to the value of CAD60. A reasonable quantity of perfume.
A Glance at Airport Facilities
- Nursery rooms are available at the following locations:
- Basement Level, Terminal 1 (by the main elevators)
- Departures Level, Terminal 3 (in the public concourse opposite the Medical Clinic) They are all equipped with couches, toys and washrooms, and are unsupervised.
- ATMs are available on Arrivals Level, Terminal 2 (in the public concourse).
- Baggage wrap services are available at the following locations:
- Departures Level, Terminal 1 (in the public concourse; Tel: (905) 612-9007)
- Departures Level, Terminal 3 (in the public concourse; Tel: (905) 612-9007)
- Medical Emergency Clinics are available in all three terminals:
- Basement Level, Terminal 1 (by the main elevators; Tel: (905) 676-2840)
- Departures Level, Terminal 2 (in the public concourse; full service medical centre; Tel: (905) 676-2840)
- Departures Level, Terminal 3 (in the public concourse beside security check-in; Tel: (905) 676-2840)
For further information, click on the website of Toronto Pearson International Airport.
|Check-In Counter||Terminal 3, counters 501-510
(Check-in counters are closed punctually 40 minutes before scheduled departure time)
|Lounge||KLM Crown Lounge
Air Transfer Level Opp Gate 32
3.5 hours prior to departure