- Bahrain International Airport
Bahrain International Airport
Transit InformationPassengers can choose to remain onboard or disembark.
Airport TransferTo city centre:
(6km / 4 miles)
Tobacco Products: 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 1.25lbs of tobacco
Alcoholic Beverages: 1 litre bottle of alcoholic liquor and 6 cans of beer for non-Muslim passengers only
Others: 8ozs of perfume. Gifts up to a maximum value of BHD250.
A Glance at Airport Facilities
- Childcare facilities are available in the Transit Area.
- Medical facilities are available in the Transit Area.
- The Al Dana Business Center, located in the Departure Lounge, opposite Gate 12B in the Transit Area. It features one conference room (maximum capacity: 20 people) and one private room (maximum capacity: 6 people). Both facilities are open daily 9am-midnight. A 24-hour advanced booking is required. Call (+973) 339-003 or fax (+973) 339-033 or email email@example.com for further details.
- A prayer room is located in the Transit Area. Separate facilities are available for men and women.
For further information, click on the website of Bahrain International Airport.
|Check-In Counter||Areas F and J near the lounge
Area Y counters 38-39
3 hours prior to scheduled departure time
(Check-in counters are closed punctually 40 minutes before scheduled departure time)
|Lounge||Falcon Gold Lounge
After Security check point Departure area on right hand side.
When there are flights