Brisbane International Airport
Transit InformationAll passengers must disembark with your hand luggage.
Airport TransferTo city centre:
Taxi: AUD30 to 40
To Gold Coast:
Included in the price of airline ticket.
Passengers aged 18 or above are entitled to the following duty-free quota:
Tobacco Products: 50 cigarettes or 50 grams of cigars/tobacco products (for passengers at the age of 18 and over)
Alcoholic Beverages: 2.25 litres of wine or spirits
Others: Duty-free goods up to a total value of AUD900 per adult; AUD450 for persons under 18 years old.I
mportation of any food item is prohibited. All items of food must be disposed of in the bins provided at the Arrival Hall, or declared to Customs for inspection.
A Glance at Airport Facilities
- All airport facilities are designed for wheelchair access.
- Shower facilities at the following locations are free of charge (Remember to bring your own towel!):
- Departures Hall, Level 4
- Departures Lounge, Level 3 (after Immigration)
- Arrivals Hall, Level 2 (next to Prayer Room)
- Information Booth is located in the Arrivals Hall, Level 2 near the exits.
- ATMs are available in the Arrivals Hall, Level 2 and in the Departures Hall, Level 4 respectively.
For further information, click on the website of Brisbane Airport .
|Check-In Counter||Level 4, Brisbane International Terminal
3 hours prior to scheduled departure time
(Check-in counters are closed punctually 40 minutes before scheduled departure time)
Qantas Club Lounge (Airside)
0400 till last flight departure